Tilt The Table
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome , you last visited on Thu Jan 01, 1970. We now have 88 members and a total of 142 posts in 93 topics.

PortalHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

#2 Absolute poker

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Aces1030
Shark Killer
Shark Killer
Aces1030

Male
Number of posts : 71
Registration date : 2008-03-16

#2 Absolute poker Empty
PostSubject: #2 Absolute poker   #2 Absolute poker EmptyFri Apr 11, 2008 9:49 pm

I put this as my second favorite place to play because I like the feel and the graphics of the site. It does feel like a lot of the hands are meant to induce action but if you play solid poker you will still be able to make a pretty penny. Also in tournament play it really favors the chip stack which you might say its the same as when your playing real cards and you are just on a hot streak. I have always been able to deposit and cash out with no problems. support is pretty good i am usually able to get a response in less than 24 hrs.
Back to top Go down
http://www.bodoglife.com
dlanger610
fish
fish

Male
Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2008-06-17

#2 Absolute poker Empty
PostSubject: Re: #2 Absolute poker   #2 Absolute poker EmptyTue Jun 17, 2008 6:04 pm

I'm thinking of starting an account on this site. How many people would you say on average are in each MTT? Also, how is the competition?
Back to top Go down
http://fulltiltpoker.com
Aces1030
Shark Killer
Shark Killer
Aces1030

Male
Number of posts : 71
Registration date : 2008-03-16

#2 Absolute poker Empty
PostSubject: Re: #2 Absolute poker   #2 Absolute poker EmptyTue Jun 17, 2008 11:17 pm

I would say on average theres about 300 players per mtt but you will definitely be able to find tournaments with less and more players. I been able to cash out a few thousand from their tournies but I find there low limit cash games are brutal. Another plus is that we will probably have some league games on absolute. If you do open up an account I would love for you to use one of the links on my site. If your looking for even less players I would recommend jungle poker They usually have under 100 ppl per tournament, I dont play there very often but I found it pretty easy to finish in the money. I actually just checked out the site and it was dead, i think like only 5 ppl were on. I guess they implemented a new cash out rule that is absurd so i know cant recommend the site.
Back to top Go down
http://www.bodoglife.com
Sponsored content

#2 Absolute poker Empty
PostSubject: Re: #2 Absolute poker   #2 Absolute poker Empty

Back to top Go down

#2 Absolute poker
Page 1 of 1