Tilt The Table
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome , you last visited on Thu Jan 01, 1970. We now have 88 members and a total of 142 posts in 93 topics.

PortalHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

How did you find out about www.TILTTHETABLE.com?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Aces1030
Shark Killer
Shark Killer
Aces1030

Male
Number of posts : 71
Registration date : 2008-03-16

How did you find out about www.TILTTHETABLE.com? Empty
PostSubject: How did you find out about www.TILTTHETABLE.com?   How did you find out about www.TILTTHETABLE.com? EmptyFri Mar 28, 2008 10:22 pm

I want to know how you guys found out about www.TILTTHETABLE.com. This will help us figure out the best ways to promote our community to the rest of the world and create more and more Freerolls and added cash Tournaments.
If you have any interesting and/or innovative promotion ideas, please post and let us know how you think we should get the name out to Joe Public!
Back to top Go down
http://www.bodoglife.com
eurodoctor
fish
fish
eurodoctor

Male
Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2008-06-10

PostSubject: Re: How did you find out about www.TILTTHETABLE.com?   How did you find out about www.TILTTHETABLE.com? EmptyWed Jun 11, 2008 4:46 pm

Hi Aces and the rest of the crew,
I found your link on the SportsUnit forum, I like to brows the forum as often as I can and found you just by chance.
Back to top Go down
dlanger610
fish
fish

Male
Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2008-06-17

PostSubject: Re: How did you find out about www.TILTTHETABLE.com?   How did you find out about www.TILTTHETABLE.com? EmptyTue Jun 17, 2008 5:55 am

I found out through facebook.com. That definitely is a great way to reel in new members since poker is huge in the college community.
Back to top Go down
http://fulltiltpoker.com
Sigman06
fish
fish

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2008-06-16

PostSubject: Re: How did you find out about www.TILTTHETABLE.com?   How did you find out about www.TILTTHETABLE.com? EmptyTue Jun 17, 2008 8:07 pm

I also got an invite through Facebook. I agree with Dlanger that if you utilize facebook, you will be able to make this site grow and get a good amount of people.
Back to top Go down
http://www.bodoglife.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How did you find out about www.TILTTHETABLE.com?   How did you find out about www.TILTTHETABLE.com? Empty

Back to top Go down

How did you find out about www.TILTTHETABLE.com?
Page 1 of 1