Tilt The Table
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome , you last visited on Thu Jan 01, 1970. We now have 88 members and a total of 142 posts in 93 topics.

PortalHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Poker Software: When to get it?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
albert1212
fish
fish

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2011-12-07

Poker Software: When to get it?     Empty
PostSubject: Poker Software: When to get it?      Poker Software: When to get it?     EmptyWed Dec 07, 2011 3:05 pm

I've only just gone 18 but I've been playing since I was 10 so although I know the game well, I've not had much experience with money games.

I've played online a lot in freerolls, SNGs and money games if I can win enough and I managed to get a few days here and there of grinding before I tilt and lose it all.

But I was thinking about taking around £100 and setting myself some realistic goals and taking grinding a lot more seriously and seeing how it goes.

I've read into it a bit and there's mixed opinions so I was looking for your opinion on it. Some books mentioned getting a bigger screen/dual screen when it comes to playing a lot of tables at once, so I hooked my 32" TV up so I've got that and my 22" monitor - more than enough space!

Any advice?
Back to top Go down

Poker Software: When to get it?
Page 1 of 1