Tilt The Table
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome , you last visited on Thu Jan 01, 1970. We now have 88 members and a total of 142 posts in 93 topics.

PortalHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

pokersync.net

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Aces1030
Shark Killer
Shark Killer
Aces1030

Male
Number of posts : 71
Registration date : 2008-03-16

pokersync.net Empty
PostSubject: pokersync.net   pokersync.net EmptySun Mar 16, 2008 5:08 am

ok this is a piece of software i ran into a few weeks ago and i bought it really knowing it was a scam but i figured i would buy it for ease of mind and to help out everyone else. This software runs for $50 and i tested it on bodog. I played roughly 1000 hands in two days to see if i could get an accurate reading. It supposedly predicts opponents and community cards. It says its only at 30% accuracy right now so i can't really rule it out just yet but when i get it up to 100 and if it still doesn't work I will let all u know. I tested it on absolute to I played about 2000 hands with it at .50/1 limits and my guess at the cards was as good as the softwares
Back to top Go down
http://www.bodoglife.com
SandersBeard
fish
fish

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2009-10-10

pokersync.net Empty
PostSubject: I use this software   pokersync.net EmptySat Oct 10, 2009 1:36 pm

I use this software and have been using it since it was released 3 years ago.. I average around $5000 a week on 6 different poker sites with PokerSync, one of those rooms being Bodog. This software is invaluable, and as to why they would even think about releasing it to the public is beyond me - for $50.00, this is the absolute best investment I have ever and will ever make in my life, as it has changed my life entirely. Occasionally, poker rooms will reset their RNG methods, requiring you to rebuild your database, but in the end it doesn't matter - the software delivers on its promise and I can't stress enough how great it is.

I wish you the best, you won't be disappointed - I sure wasn't!
Back to top Go down
Aces1030
Shark Killer
Shark Killer
Aces1030

Male
Number of posts : 71
Registration date : 2008-03-16

pokersync.net Empty
PostSubject: Re: pokersync.net   pokersync.net EmptyWed Nov 18, 2009 2:37 am

lol no it really doesn't sander and its funny how well written and how much it feels like an advertisement. And just signing up for this site to post this is funny take your worthless software somewhere else
Back to top Go down
http://www.bodoglife.com
Sponsored content

pokersync.net Empty
PostSubject: Re: pokersync.net   pokersync.net Empty

Back to top Go down

pokersync.net
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Tilt The Table :: Tilt The Table :: Online Poker Scams-
Jump to: