Tilt The Table
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome , you last visited on Thu Jan 01, 1970. We now have 88 members and a total of 142 posts in 93 topics.

PortalHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Where do you all play your online poker?

Go down 
3 posters

Where do you prefer to play your online poker?
Full Tilt
Where do you all play your online poker? Vote_lcap28%Where do you all play your online poker? Vote_rcap
 28% [ 5 ]
Jungle
Where do you all play your online poker? Vote_lcap0%Where do you all play your online poker? Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Party Poker
Where do you all play your online poker? Vote_lcap6%Where do you all play your online poker? Vote_rcap
 6% [ 1 ]
Where do you all play your online poker? Vote_lcap0%Where do you all play your online poker? Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Bodog
Where do you all play your online poker? Vote_lcap17%Where do you all play your online poker? Vote_rcap
 17% [ 3 ]
Pokerstars
Where do you all play your online poker? Vote_lcap11%Where do you all play your online poker? Vote_rcap
 11% [ 2 ]
Absolute Poker
Where do you all play your online poker? Vote_lcap11%Where do you all play your online poker? Vote_rcap
 11% [ 2 ]
Poker Room
Where do you all play your online poker? Vote_lcap6%Where do you all play your online poker? Vote_rcap
 6% [ 1 ]
Titan
 0% [ 0 ]
Other
Where do you all play your online poker? Vote_lcap21%Where do you all play your online poker? Vote_rcap
 21% [ 4 ]
Total Votes : 18

AuthorMessage
AndiNielsen
big fish
big fish
AndiNielsen

Male
Number of posts : 13
Registration date : 2008-06-08

Where do you all play your online poker? Empty
PostSubject: Where do you all play your online poker?   Where do you all play your online poker? EmptyMon Jun 09, 2008 6:31 am

It would benefit us greatly if we knew where you, our users, play poker online, please answer the poll with your favourite online poker site.

If your preferred site isn't listed, please post a reply with your answer! Very Happy

Andi cyclops

P.S. Oh by the way! I play at William Hill (GrimmyAce) and PKR (AndiNielsen) usually, but you can also find me on various ongame network sites (hollywood, mansion, redkings) as Star_Slayer or a similar variant.
Back to top Go down
realdeal
fish
fish

Male
Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2008-06-03

PostSubject: Re: Where do you all play your online poker?   Where do you all play your online poker? EmptyTue Jun 24, 2008 9:41 pm

I've played on FullTilt...but recently I've been playing more on PurePlay.com
i've placed in top 7 or 8 out of 400+ a couple times. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
IsabellaKing
fish
fish

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2011-09-26

PostSubject: Re: Where do you all play your online poker?   Where do you all play your online poker? EmptyTue Sep 27, 2011 12:33 pm

Full tilt was definitely a good one (
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Where do you all play your online poker?   Where do you all play your online poker? Empty

Back to top Go down

Where do you all play your online poker?
Page 1 of 1